Ways to Support
Support the Excitement
Excitement is surrounding the entire Bishop Fenwick High School community as we celebrate our past and look forward to the future. Generous support impacts Bishop Fenwick High School in a variety of ways. We are thankful and ask you to support our community.
Make a Gift!
- Annual Fund Pledge Card - Complete the Annual Fund pledge card that was sent to your home earlier this fall. Pledge cards offer you an opportunity to designate where your gift is credited. If you didn't receive an Annual Fund mailer, please feel free to contact Director of Advancement Vanessa Mosley.
- Check - Please make your check payable to "Bishop Fenwick High School" and label your envelope in the following manner:
Bishop Fenwick High School
4855 State Route 122
Franklin, OH 45005
- Credit Cards - You can make a secure donation to Bishop Fenwick High School using your credit card. To make a gift using your credit card, please click on the Donate button below.
- Matching Gifts - Please consider asking your company and/or your spouse's company if they are a Matching Gift company.
- Planned Giving - Please click on Planned Giving to learn more.
- Scholarships & Memorials - Please click on Scholarships & Memorials to learn more.
- Stocks/Securities - Making gifts of stocks or appreciated securities has become a very popular method that also can provide tax benefits to the donor. These gifts can be made by Direct Transfer (DTC) or stock certificates can be transferred to Bishop Fenwick. A written confirmation of the value and the date of the gift will be sent for tax purposes.
- Gift Questions - We invite you to contact a member of the Advancement Staff with any questions regarding making a gift to support Bishop Fenwick High School.
We thank you for your past support and look forward to connecting with everyone who supports the Bishop Fenwick High School community!