Class of 2028
We are excited for you to find your purpose at Fenwick! During your four years at Fenwick, there will be unique learning opportunities, inspiring ways to be a leader, and many things to love about being a Falcon.
We have several events that will allow you and your family to get to know more about Fenwick. Your eighth grader can spend the day with a current Falcon on a shadow day, eighth graders and parents can attend a fall information session, your child can attend a Falcon Youth Night, or you can simply contact Director of Enrollment Chris Kemper by email or at 513-428-0525. To sign up for any of our events, please create a Fenwick account. Confirmation emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, so if you don't see a confirmation email once you register for an event, please check your junk and spam folders and add that email address to your contact list.
Shadow Days - One of the best ways for eighth graders to experience life as a Falcon is to spend a shadow day with us. During the experience, you will attend classes with your Fenwick ambassador, meet faculty and staff, and learn why our students love being Falcons! For more information about shadowing at Fenwick, please click here.
Falcon Youth Nights – Experience the excitement of a Falcon athletic or extra-curricular event! For more information about these fun grade school nights, please click here.
Information Nights - We invite eighth graders and their families to learn more about the Fenwick Experience. For more information about these special evenings, please click here.
HSPT Prep Course - Brush up on those test-taking skills and learn more about the HSPT. For more information about the HSPT or our prep course, please click here.
The Fenwick Admissions Process
In order to be considered for admission to Bishop Fenwick High School, eighth graders must:
- Complete the online Bishop Fenwick High School application in your Fenwick account by December 1.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT). The Archdiocese of Cincinnati manages the registration for the High School Placement Test for all Archdiocesan Schools. Parents of interested eighth graders should register their child for the test, choose their preferred school testing site, and pay the $30 test fee. The HSPT will be offered at Bishop Fenwick High School on Saturday, November 18.
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) and send your scores to Fenwick.
- Release your grade school records to Fenwick.
- Apply for the Fenwick merit scholarships by December 1.
- Apply for financial aid by December 1.
If you have any questions about Admissions, please contact Director of Enrollment Chris Kemper via email or at 513-428-0525.