Experience the Excitement!
Walking through our halls can be one of the best ways to discover what Bishop Fenwick High School is all about. We offer the following opportunities for future Fenwick students and their families to explore the benefits of a Bishop Fenwick education. In addition, tours of the school can be given by appointment, as well as meetings with our Admissions Director, Mrs. Betty Turvy or our Principal, Mr. Blane Collison.
If a student would like to learn more about the daily atmosphere at Fenwick, we offer the opportunity for prospective eighth grade students to be our guest during a school day for a prearranged visit. A current Bishop Fenwick student ambassador will serve as host, guiding the eighth grade student through a typical day at Bishop Fenwick. We encourage these visits between select dates in mid-September through early December, with arrangements made at least 48 hours prior to the visit, by calling the Admissions Office at (513) 428-0525. Shadow visits are also available January through April. Prospective students arrive at 8:00 am, and are dismissed at 2:30 pm. They are encouraged to dress similar to our dress code to feel comfortable among our student body: khaki dress slacks/skorts and a red or black shirt, either oxford or polo style. Or, your child can wear any appropriate slacks and top, but we prefer no blue jeans.
Shadow Days in the Fall are available on:
- September 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25
- October 1 (delay start), 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31
- November 1, 5 (delay start), 6, 7, 8, 12, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22
[September 26, October 22 & November 13 have been set aside for St. John XXIII students as requested]
Future Falcon Nights at Bishop Fenwick High School Media Center (6:30-8:00 pm)
Hosted by our current parents, join our principal and students for an informative evening to learn about life at Bishop Fenwick. Talk with current parents and discover why they chose Bishop Fenwick for their children. A light dinner will be served. Although certain parents will be represented on designated evenings, you are welcome to attend any of these evenings.
- Monday, September 30, 2019 – Southern: Parents and students who attended Lakota, Mother Teresa, St. Gabriel and St. Michael will host this evening, along with Principal.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 – Eastern: Parents and students who attended Royalmont, St. Columban, St. Margaret of York and St. Susanna will host this evening, along with Principal.
- Monday, October 14, 2019 – North & Central: Parents and students who attended Bishop Leibold, Franklin, Incarnation, John XXIII, Springboro, and St. Francis de Sales will host this evening, along with Principal.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019 – All Area: Parents and students from various parishes and schools will host this evening, along with Principal.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 – Off-Campus – South at Marions Pizza, Mason – parents, students and Principal will host this evening.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 – Off Campus – North at Marions Pizza, Dayton Mall – parents, students and Principal will host this evening.
There will be special off -campus Future Falcon Night experiences for families who were not able to attend an earlier Future Falcon Night. All the perks of a Future Falcon Night but without the opportunity to tour our state-of-the-art facility. Current parents, students and principal will host these informative evenings to share with guests about life at Bishop Fenwick. Discover why these parents chose Bishop Fenwick for their children and learn from current students why there is a difference at Fenwick. A light dinner will be served.
Please contact the Admissions Office directly at (513) 428-0525 with questions.
Open House – Sunday, November 10, 2019 1-3pm
Discover how “There really is a difference” here at Bishop Fenwick High School! Experience how BEING fully present, is the best way to BECOME fully prepared for your journey after high school. Bring the whole family; no registration required but to avoid a long line you can pre-register at this link:
Attend our Open House and discover how Bishop Fenwick’s commitment to…
- Academic Rigor
- Personal Growth
- Spiritual Development
…can fulfill the journey of high school.
The entire family is invited to:
- Participate in a demonstration of our dynamic 1:1 Microsoft Surface Pro technology
- Become curious with special interactive and hands-on activities throughout the building
- Meet our outstanding principal, faculty, students, parents and coaches
- Explore our 66 acre campus
- Enjoy light refreshments
All 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade families are encouraged to attend. Become part of a very special journey…start here!
Falcon for a Day – Friday, January 10, 2020