The Falcons Youth Club is designed for 3rd through 6th graders looking to meet students from other schools and participate in fun activities! Members of the Falcons Youth Club will receive special invitations and membership perks. Please register today by clicking on: JOIN FALCONS YOUTH CLUB
All members receive a lanyard and badge which allows them FREE ADMISSION to most home Athletic Games (does not include tournament games). Join in the excitement of these competitive sports and help cheer on our Falcons!
Upcoming Events – Remember, most events you must be a registered member to participate!
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 – 4:30-6:30 pm – Talon Thursday Service We invite our Falcons Youth Club members to join several of our Fenwick students in creating lunch bags for the St. Vincent de Paul Homeless Shelter and making greeting cards. After the service portion, we will join in friendship with a few games and refreshments!
- Friday, December 13, 2019 – 5:30 – 7:00 pm – Cocoa & Cookies with Santa! And Basketball Too! ‘Tis the Season! Santa will be joining us as you enjoy cocoa and cookies. Fun activities too! Bring your Christmas Wish List! We ask at least one parent/guardian to also attend. After meeting Santa enjoy our Falcons Boys Basketball game against the Badin Rams!
- February 7, 2020 – exact time to be determined – Basketball Game Cheer Performance Join our cheerleaders to learn a spirited cheer and perform at half-time followed by pizza and BINGO!
- March 6 – 8, 2020 – Spring Musical We invite Falcon Youth Club members to join other fans to watch Bishop Fenwick students perform our spring musical during their Sunday Matinee. Falcon Youth Club members wearing their badge attend for FREE and your parent is welcome to join you.
- Saturday, April 25, 2020 – 10:30 am – 2:30 pm – CYO Track & Field Invitational Bishop Fenwick will be hosting and welcoming an estimated 2,000 elementary students to the Cincinnati CYO Youth Track & Field Invitational on Saturday, April 25th on our campus. Come out to watch the events and see why so many student athletes are getting involved in Track and Field!
- June 16, 2020 – A Family Evening at the Dayton Dragons The Falcons Youth Club is hosting a fun and exciting evening at the Dayton Dragons for the Falcons Youth Club members and their families. Details to follow.