1-FENWICK Weekend includes an annual ALL Class reunion that takes place every August for all alumni to return to campus and reconnect with classmates. The 1-FENWICK reunion is planned and resourced by the Development Office with volunteer support from parents and alumni and financial support from many generous sponsors. 1-FENWICK Weekend takes place the first weekend August.
Classes are also encouraged to gather on their own during 1-FENWICK Weekend or at any time throughout the year. Class reunion planners should contact the Development Office to request class lists at email@example.com or 513-727-1500.
Classes 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956 and 1957: September 17 & 18, 2016
- Saturday, September 17, attend the 60th anniversary reunion luncheon for the Class of 1956 at Forest Hills. Invitations were mailed out by reunion planning members.
- 12:00 noon at Forest Hills, 791 4th St., Middletown, OH
- Class of ’53 reunion rep; Theresa Mulligan
- Class of ’54 reunion rep; Betty Jo Sauter Hogg
- Class of ’55 reunion rep; Carol Fedders
- Class of ’56 reunion rep; Dick Dumford
- Class of ’57 reunion rep; John Jack
- Sunday, September 18, Golden Falcon Brunch, welcoming the Class of 1966! Brunch at 11:30 a.m. hosted at Bishop Fenwick. Contact the Development office at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Class of 1976 40th Reunion Anniversary Party
- September 23, 2016, 7:00 pm hosted at the home of Vicky Abell Jamison, 4491 Burnham Woods Drive, Franklin, Ohio, 45005.
- Pleases bring a snack to share and BYOB.
- Saturday, September 24, 6pm to 12 midnight, our class is invited to share in the 40th class reunion of Middletown High School. Please join us at Oriole’s 3010 South Main Street, Middletown, Ohio, Food Catered by Melody Jackson from All About You Catering, Entertainment by DJ Jimmy Jamm from 8pm- 12mn,Cash Bar, $25 per person at the door. Look for the crimson & gold balloons at our tables.
- For more information, please contact reunion planner, Pam Hume at 513-571-1546.