The Site is owned and operated by Bishop Fenwick. Any inquiries about this Policy should be directed to Bishop Fenwick at firstname.lastname@example.org, (513) 423-0723, or by mail to:
This Policy is incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement to which you agreed upon entering the Site and, as such, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Ohio, without reference to conflict of law principles. By accessing the Site and providing Bishop Fenwick with personally identifiable information and data, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Ohio for any and all disputes or actions that may arise.
This Policy is independent from Bishop Fenwick’s offline personal data collection practices. Personally identifiable information and data about you includes information such as your name, birth date, e-mail address or mailing address, and any other information or data that is identified with you personally (“Personal Information”).
Children. Bishop Fenwick does not knowingly collect data or Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, DO NOT give us any Personal Information. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided Personal Information to Bishop Fenwick, contact us at email@example.com, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our databases.
How We Gather Information From Users. The information we learn from you may help us personalize and improve your experience at the Site. The following are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Provide: We receive information if and when you visit the Site or provide Personal Information through the Site. Any Personal Information you provide is voluntary or is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. Personal Information may be used to update our databases with your contact information and for other updates you request. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. The Site may combine information that you voluntarily give us with information provided by third parties and affiliates. You have no obligation to provide the information requested on any Bishop Fenwick form, but the failure to do so can impact Bishop Fenwick’s ability to respond to your inquiry, problem, request, or other communication, and may prevent us from completed a requested update.
- E-mail / Opt-Out: If and when we ask for your Personal Information, such as e-mail address, you have the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of providing such information. At certain places on the Site, you may have the opportunity to provide your e-mail address and request updates be shared. You may opt out at any time if you change your mind by clicking on the appropriate link in e-mails sent to you, or by contacting Bishop Fenwick per this Policy.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive and record certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information, which is recordable any time you use the Internet, includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your domain name, if any; and computer and connection information, such as browser type and version. In addition, like many Web sites, we may use a technology called “cookies” to record your activity while visiting the Site. We may use this information to learn how you use the Site, to remember your preferences, and to diagnose problems.
- Aggregated Usage Information: We may provide aggregated usage information to third parties, such as content licensors and advertisers, for diagnostic, billing, and sales purposes. However, such information will not include any Personal Information. This information is purely statistical in nature and cannot be tied to you.
- Unsolicited Communications: Any communications you send to Bishop Fenwick or its Site by e-mail or any other means are not confidential and Bishop Fenwick is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing (except for Personal Information), or otherwise using them in any way or for any purpose. The sender of any such communications to the Site shall be responsible for the content contained therein.
More Information About Cookies. Cookies are small data files placed on your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enable us to personalize your Web browsing experience. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of features on the Site.
Do We Share Your Personal Information? In addition to the third-party sharing discussed above, the Site may share your Personal Information as follows:
- We may rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with third parties only when we have your permission or as otherwise described in this Policy. Our affiliates and third-party providers use any such data in accordance with this Policy, may need Personal Information to perform their functions, and may use this Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you (of which you may opt-out as explained above). These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We will disclose information if required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, as necessary to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement for the Site, or as necessary to protect your vital interests. We will not be liable for your information no longer in our possession.
How Is the Collected Information Protected? While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third-party interception or other misuse (for example, e-mail sent to or from our Site may not be secure), Bishop Fenwick uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
How Do I Learn More About the Information Collected? If you have any questions or concerns about the information collected about you or this Policy, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights. In addition to other rights specified in this Policy, you have the following rights: (i) the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your Personal Information; (ii) upon proof of identity, the right to access information with respect to whether and how Bishop Fenwick is processing your Personal Information; and (iii) the right to amend, rectify, complete, update, lock, or delete any of your Personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out-of-date, or expired, or the collection, use, communication, or maintenance of which is prohibited under applicable law or incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy or rights of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Change to Privacy Policies. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for any changes. By continuing to use any of the Site, you accept all such changes.