Fenwick’s 2020 Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, September 24, 2020. To keep everyone as safe as possible during this Covid-19 time, conferences will be moved to a virtual format. For this reason, the process is changing as follows:
- Conferences will be scheduled for 15 minutes with a 5 minute break between to allow for connection to the next meeting.
- Conference requests based on concerns and issues will be the priority for these sessions. Families wishing to just meet the teacher and get general information are asked to reach out to the teacher individual to set up another time for discussion via telephone or TEAMS meeting. Individual requests will require to answer the following questions:
1) Teacher you request to meet with
2) Reason for conference request (student is struggling, concern over content, or concern over delivery of content)
3) Additional information regarding this concern to help the teacher prepare for the meeting
- Additional time is needed to organize these meetings so requests must be made by Friday, September 11. This will allow time for teachers to process the requests and set up TEAMS meetings to send invites to the family.
- Teachers will set up the TEAMS meetings and send an invitation via email (provided by you at the time of request) for the conference. These invites will be sent before Monday, September 21st.
If there is a change between September 11 and September 24, creating a desire for an added conference, families should reach out directly to the teacher for availability. A conference may need to be set up on a date other than September 24th.