- Procedures for the 2021-2022 School Year
High School Placement Test – Incoming freshmen must register and take the High School Placement Test on Saturday, November 21, 2020. The High School Placement Test fee is $30. You can register online via the form below or contact the Admissions Office directly at (513) 428-0525.
Application – Incoming freshmen must complete the online Application for Admission by November 23, 2020. Top prioritization of acceptance is given to those students who submit a completed Application for Admission by November 23, 2020. Click on Application for Admission to complete the online application. Please contact the Admissions Office directly at (513) 428-0525 with questions.
Release of Records – Sign and return the Release of Records form if your child is not attending an Archdiocese of Cincinnati Catholic Elementary School so Bishop Fenwick High School can submit this to the elementary school for each applicant to obtain official elementary school records.
Tuition Assistance Scholarship Application – Should you desire to apply for financial assistance for the 2021-22 school year, you will need to complete and submit the online FACTS Grant and Aid Application at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HHZG . The deadline for consideration is November 23, 2020. Applications received after November 23, 2020 will be reviewed and awards will be allocated based on any remaining funds.
Acceptance Letters and Registration Forms – This information will be mailed to applicants in early January. Applicants who applied for financial assistance and qualified will be notified of their financial aid amount at this time.
Freshman Registration Day – Priority registration for the Class of 2025 is Wednesday, January 27, 2021. We will accept Registrations from 7am-6pm. There is a $400 non-refundable deposit for registration. Any registrations received after Freshman Registration Day will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis only as space is available.
Course Enrollment Night – Members of the Class of 2025 will officially schedule classes on Thursday, March 11, 2021 during Course Enrollment Night.
Optional Steps to enhance your enrollment experience:
- Shadow Day (optional) – Schedule a Shadow Day to experience the daily excitement in the life of a Falcon. To schedule your experience please contact the Admissions Office directly at (513) 428-0525.
- High School Placement Test Prep Class (optional) – High School Placement Test Prep Class is held on Saturday, October 3 or Saturday, October 24, 2020. The Prep Class fee is $65. Please click on HSPT to register and for additional details.
- Open House (optional) – Attend our educational Open House at Bishop Fenwick High School on Sunday, November 8, 2020 from 1 – 3 pm.
- Falcon for a Day (optional) – Register and attend Bishop Fenwick High School’s “Falcon for a Day” on Friday, January 8, 2021.
- Applicants have completed and submitted all required forms and received admission to the Class of 2025.
- Parents have completed and returned the registration forms along with the required registration fee and completed the various tuition forms and personal data provided by the school office.
- The student has successfully completed the elementary school requirements.
- The student’s official elementary school records are received at Bishop Fenwick High School.
- Students who have completed the Application for Admission by November 23, 2020 and have been accepted into the Class of 2025.
- Eighth grade students enrolled in Catholic elementary schools and members of a parish who have siblings currently attending BFHS
- Eighth grade students enrolled in Catholic elementary schools and members of a parish who have siblings or parents that are BFHS alumni
- Eighth grade students enrolled in Catholic elementary schools and members of a parish
- Non-Catholic students from Catholic elementary schools
- Eighth grade students whose families are members of a parish who attend public or non-Catholic private schools and have siblings or parents that attend or have graduated from BFHS
- Non-Catholic students who attend public or non-Catholic private schools but have siblings or parents who attend or have graduated from BFHS
- Eighth grade students whose families are members of a parish who attend public or non-Catholic private schools
- Non-Catholic students who attend public or non-Catholic private schools.
- NOTE: After Wednesday, January 27, 2021, if any openings remain, registrations will not follow the priority list. Instead, registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the freshman class enrollment limit is reached. All registrations received after enrollment is closed will be placed on a waiting list in the order received.